Tuesday, August 21, 2012

He's got email

And he sent me this: "The apartment is nice and right in the center of things in a very busy, but lovely section of Rome.  I visited Villa Bourghese--a lovely large park, S. Sussanna, S. Maria de Victoria with the famous St. Theresa, the huge Moses relief sculpture, etc. We are really on the 3rd floor, but it has an old fashion lift and the portiere and his wife are very nice.  They clean the apartamento every Tuesday.  We will have an opera singer in the other apartmento on the floor.  The opera is right down the street. I miss you and wish we were sharing these first few days, but it is important that you do the wedding and I get a head start on things. There are some nice shops in the neighborhood and a sculpting studio across the street." Does that sound great or what???? I am grinning!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I was grinning too. You will be in 7th Heaven Linda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful!!!! I envy you, but wish you only the best time ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two of you are so in tune with each other!! You will have a wonderful adventure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would hope so, Chris, after 41 years!!

    ReplyDelete