Friday, November 23, 2012

it blossomed.....

     Unfortunately, the cold which has been brewing for a week has now blossomed, full blown into "I am sick" - cold, cough, fever and complete with gastric distress (if you know what I mean - wink wink)
      It is my LAST WEEK in Rome and I am sick!! BOOOO!!!! HISS!!!!!!  I cannot leave the flat (gastric distress and all) and the cough is chest deep - ewwwwww!!!  So, I give in to it and  rest today because I have a neat week-end planned and I am cantoring at Caravita......here's a hint for tomorrow's excursion!

6 comments:

  1. OH! Be well, cara! Eat lots of GARLIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there's no shortage of THAT here -lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing. That's not right to be in Italy and get sick. It should be illegal
    Get well soon
    hugs
    Lise

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are absolutely right, Lise!! It's crappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry-hope you rest up today and bounce back tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chris!! I WILL be better tomorrow - we have tickets for a "music in the time of Catravaggio" museum tour!!!

    ReplyDelete