Thursday, November 22, 2012

the good, the bad and the ugly.....

     There is an abundance in my life for which I am thankful.....for Pat, my incredibly supportive and dear husband......for my family, both my birth family and my family with Pat- children and grand children.....and Pat's birth family too!.....for my friends, proximate, sometimes proximate and mostly virtual :-) who truly keep me going on this journey......for the people in my life who have inspired me and who continue to inspire me to recognize what is sublime and to work for the coming of the Kingdom.......for the gift of faith and the talents with which the Lord has blest me.....for this unparalleled opportunity to live for a time in the land of my ancestors......for the freedoms afforded me in the land of my birth.....dear Lord, I will never be grateful enough for all you have given me! I am even grateful to the Villa Borghese museum which would not exchange our tickets to tomorrow.(I never heard of such a thing!!) It gave me a chance to write this entry!!
To all my musician friends - Happy feast of St. Cecelia, our patron!!
Ciao and grazie

No comments:

Post a Comment